GDPro Drain Treatment System
The GDProTM active drain maintenance system automatically protects drain lines against fat, oil and grease blockages by treating the line with a high-performance multi-strain biological fluid.
The GDPro active drain maintenance system is wall mounted above the wash-up sink where at pre-programmed intervals it injects a dose of bioactive GD1250x formula into the drain line.
Regular dosing creates a living grease-digesting culture within the drain line which degrades fat as it cools on the walls of the pipe, providing protection against drain blockages 24 hours a day.
GD1250x Formula - 10x stronger than standard fluids
The GDPro GD1250x contains a combination of bacteria and enzymes which means it doesn't just emulsify grease and fat - it breaks it down completely.
Designed for use within commercial kitchens large and small the GDPro can be configured to any dosing regime making it a truly scalable solution. The GDPro doesn't just benefit the restaurant operator, the microbes released by the system pass on into the public sewers where they continue to work to degrade fat deposits.
- Digests grease, oil and fat in drain lines
- Eliminates odours
- Suitable for combined drainage
- Can be used with or without a grease trap
- Mains or battery-operated
- Wall mounted in kitchen wash-up area
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Concentrated fluid formula (GD1250x) reduces refill frequency and therefore packaging
- Clean and hygienic (no waste passes through the system)
- Flexible dosing to suit site requirements
- Suitable for combined drainage systems
- Digests grease oils and fats within the drainage system biologically
- Installed as an alternative to grease traps
- Prevents blockages
- Prevents odours
- Degrades grease within connecting grease traps
- Fixed cost annual maintenance by Filta
The GDPro active drain maintenance system is fully maintained by Filta. We will design a drain treatment programme for you based upon a number of covers per day and drain loadings.
Once installed, we will take care of fluid refills, replacement of any components and be on hand to investigate the drainage should there be a problem - wherever you are in the UK.
Our service is carried out in 3 Stages:
Filta will survey your establishment, to correctly identify your requirements.
Our trained engineers will install a grease management system to suit your needs.
On a regular basis, we will ensure the equipment is working effectively & efficiently.